2045 Studio, Inc.
Last Updated Date: May 2023
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SECTION 14 OF THE AGREEMENT BELOW CONTAINS PROVISIONS GOVERNING HOW DISPUTES THAT YOU AND 2045 STUDIO HAVE AGAINST EACH OTHER WILL BE RESOLVED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DISPUTES THAT AROSE OR WERE ASSERTED PRIOR TO THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THE AGREEMENT. SECTION 14 CONTAINS, AMONG OTHER THINGS, AN AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE WHICH REQUIRES, WITH LIMITED EXCEPTIONS, THAT ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND 2045 STUDIO BE RESOLVED BY BINDING AND FINAL ARBITRATION. UNLESS YOU OPT OUT OF THE AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THE AGREEMENT: (1) YOU AND 2045 STUDIO WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED TO PURSUE DISPUTES OR CLAIMS AND SEEK RELIEF AGAINST THE OTHER PARTY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING AND EACH OF US WAIVES OUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION; AND (2) EACH OF US IS WAIVING OUR RIGHT TO PURSUE DISPUTES OR CLAIMS AND SEEK RELIEF IN A COURT OF LAW AND TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL.
- Description of Services. 2045 Studio offers a variety of Services, including, but not limited to, its Membership, personal executive coaching for Members (the “Coaching Services”) and other services associated with Membership (“Membership Add-Ons”).
- Membership. To apply for a Membership, please visit 2045studio.com/applications. Once your application is approved, in 2045 Studio’s sole discretion, the Membership Agreement will govern the terms and conditions of your Membership.
- Executive Coaching. The Services also include an opportunity for Members to connect with independent professional coaches (each, a “Coach” and collectively, the “Coaches”) seeking to provide the Coaching Services. Any Coaching Services may be subject to additional fees, and you agree to pay for such fees in accordance with the payment terms set forth herein.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT, AS STATED ABOVE, THE SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE USED TO FACILITATE THE CONNECTION OF USERS AND COACHES THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APP, BUT YOU AGREE THAT 2045 STUDIO HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO YOU RELATED TO ANY COACH EXPERIENCE OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THE AGREEMENT. ANY COACHING SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY COACHES AND NOT BY 2045 STUDIO, AND USERS ACCEPT COACHING SERVICES AT A USER’S OWN RISK.
- COACHES ARE NOT EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS OR JOINT VENTURERS OF 2045 STUDIO. 2045 STUDIO DOES NOT PERFORM THE COACHING SERVICES AND USERS HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT 2045 STUDIO DOES NOT SUPERVISE, DIRECT, CONTROL OR ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR COACHING SERVICES BUT MAY MONITOR AND FACILITATE COACHING SERVICES THROUGH THE WEBSITE, SERVICES OR MOBILE APP.
- Membership Add-Ons. From time to time, 2045 Studio may offer Membership Add-Ons in connection with the Services. Additional terms may be provided in connection with participation in the Membership Add-Ons. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions regarding any purchase of, or participation in, any Membership Add-Ons.
- USE OF THE SERVICES. The Services, and the information and content available on them, are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. Unless subject to a separate license between you and 2045 Studio, your right to use any and all Services is subject to the Agreement.
- Mobile App License. Subject to your compliance with the Agreement, 2045 Studio grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to download, install and use a copy of the Mobile App on a single mobile device that you own or control and to run such copy of the Mobile App solely for your own personal or internal business purposes. Furthermore, with respect to any Mobile App accessed through or downloaded from the Apple App Store (an “App Store Sourced Application”), you will only use such App Store Sourced Application (a) on an Apple-branded product that runs iOS (Apple’s proprietary operating system) and (b) as permitted by the “Usage Rules” set forth in the Apple App Store Terms of Service. Notwithstanding the first sentence in this section, with respect to any Mobile App accessed through or downloaded from the Google Play store (a “Google Play Sourced Application”), you may have additional license rights with respect to use of such Google Play Sourced Application on a shared basis within your designated family group.
- You understand that the Services are evolving. As a result, 2045 Studio may require you to accept updates to the Services that you have installed on your computer or mobile device. You acknowledge and agree that 2045 Studio may update the Services with or without notifying you. You may need to update third-party software from time to time in order to use the Services.
- Certain Restrictions. The rights granted to you in the Agreement are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, reproduce, distribute, host or otherwise commercially exploit any of the Services; (b) you shall not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other parts of the Services (including images, text, page layout or form); (c) you shall not use any metatags or other “hidden text” using 2045 Studio’s name or trademarks; (d) you shall not modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Services except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law; (e) you shall not use any manual or automated software, devices or other processes (including but not limited to spiders, robots, scrapers, crawlers, avatars, data mining tools or the like) to “scrape” or download data from any web pages contained in the Services (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials); (f) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means; and (h) you shall not remove or destroy any copyright notices or other proprietary markings contained on or in the Services. Any future release, update or other addition to the Services shall be subject to the Agreement. 2045 Studio, its suppliers and service providers reserve all rights not granted in the Agreement.
- Registering Your Account. In order to access certain features of 2045 Studio Properties you may be required to become a Registered User. For purposes of the Agreement, a “Registered User” is a user who has registered an account on the Website (“Account”) or who has entered into a membership agreement with the 2045 Studio.
- Registration Data. In registering an Account, you agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form (the “Registration Data”); and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You represent that you are (i) at least eighteen (18) years old; (ii) of legal age to form a binding contract; and (iii) not a person barred from using the Services under the laws of the United States, your place of residence or any other applicable jurisdiction. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree that you shall monitor your Account to restrict use by any other persons, including minors, and you will accept full responsibility for any such unauthorized use. You may not share your Account login or password with anyone, and you agree to (y) notify 2045 Studio immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security; and (z) exit from your Account at the end of each session. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or 2045 Studio has reasonable grounds to suspect that any information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, 2045 Studio has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof). You agree not to create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself. You agree that you shall not have more than one Account per platform at any given time. 2045 Studio reserves the right to remove or reclaim any usernames at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to, claims by a third party that a username violates the third party’s rights. You agree not to create an Account or use the Services if you have been previously removed by 2045 Studio, or if you have been previously banned from any of the Services.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENT.
- Types of Content. You acknowledge that all Content is the sole responsibility of the party from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not 2045 Studio, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services (“Your Content”), and that you and other Registered Users of the Services, and not 2045 Studio, are similarly responsible for all Content that you and they make available through the Services (“User Content”).
- No Obligation to Pre-Screen Content. You acknowledge that 2045 Studio has no obligation to pre-screen User Content, although 2045 Studio reserves the right in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse or remove any User Content. By entering into the Agreement, you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to 2045 Studio’s monitoring of Your Content. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy concerning the transmission of Your Content, including without limitation chat, text, or voice communications. In the event that 2045 Studio pre-screens, refuses or removes any of Your Content, you acknowledge that 2045 Studio will do so for 2045 Studio’s benefit, not yours. Without limiting the foregoing, 2045 Studio shall have the right to remove any of Your Content that violates the Agreement or is otherwise objectionable.
- Unless expressly agreed to by 2045 Studio in writing elsewhere, 2045 Studio has no obligation to store any of Your Content. 2045 Studio has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or accuracy of any User Content, including Your Content; the failure to store, transmit or receive transmission of any User Content; or the security, privacy, storage, or transmission of other communications originating with or involving use of the Services. Certain Services may enable you to specify the level at which such Services restrict access to Your Content. You are solely responsible for choosing the appropriate level of access to Your Content. If you do not so choose, the Services may default to the most permissive setting. You agree that 2045 Studio retains the right to create reasonable limits on 2045 Studio’s use and storage of User Content, including Your Content, such as limits on file size, storage space, processing capacity, and similar limits as determined by 2045 Studio in its sole discretion.
- Services. Except with respect to Your Content and other User Content, you agree that 2045 Studio and its suppliers own all rights, title and interest in the Services (including but not limited to, any computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogue, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audiovisual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, documentation, and 2045 Studio software). You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying any Services.
- Trademarks 2045 Studio’s name and all related stylizations, graphics, logos, service marks and trade names used on or in connection with any Services are the trademarks of 2045 Studio and may not be used without permission in connection with your, or any third-party, products or services. Third party trademarks, service marks and trade names that may appear on or in the Services are the property of their respective owners.
- Your Content. 2045 Studio does not claim ownership of Your Content. However, when you post or publish Your Content on or in any Services, you represent that you own or have all necessary rights to post or publish Your Content on or in the Services.
- License to Your Content. Subject to any applicable Account settings that you select, you grant 2045 Studio a fully paid, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform, and publicly display Your Content (in whole or in part) for the purposes of operating and providing the Services to you and to our other Registered Users. Please remember that other Registered Users may search for, see, use, modify and reproduce any of Your Content that you submit to any “public” area of the Services. You agree that you, not 2045 Studio, are responsible for all of Your Content. You may not post a photograph of another person without that person’s permission.
- Feedback You agree that submission of any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to 2045 Studio through its suggestion, feedback, wiki, forum, or similar pages (“Feedback”) is at your own risk and that 2045 Studio has no obligations (including without limitation obligations of confidentiality) with respect to such Feedback. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the Feedback. You hereby grant to 2045 Studio a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, and non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, re-format, create derivative works of, and otherwise commercially or non-commercially exploit in any manner, any and all Feedback, and to sublicense the foregoing rights, in connection with the operation and maintenance of the Services and/or 2045 Studio’s business.
- USER CONDUCT. As a condition of use, you agree not to use any of the Services for any purpose that is prohibited by this Agreement or by applicable law. You shall not (and shall not permit any third party) either (a) take any action or (b) make available any Content on or through the Services that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or otherwise violates any intellectual property right, right of publicity, right of privacy or other right of any person or entity; (ii) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, offensive, or profane; (iii) constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail; (iv) involves commercial activities and/or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes without 2045 Studio’s prior written consent; (v) impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of 2045 Studio; (vi) interferes with or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Services or uses the Services in any way not expressly permitted by the Agreement; or (vii) attempts to engage in or engage in, any potentially harmful acts that are directed against the Services, including but not limited to violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Services, introducing viruses, worms, or similar harmful code into the Services, or interfering or attempting to interfere with use of the Services by any other user, host or network, including by means of overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing” the Services.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold 2045 Studio, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, and licensors (each, a “2045 Studio Party” and collectively, the “2045 Studio Parties”) harmless from any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of any and all of the following: (a) Your Content; (b) your use of any Service in violation of the Agreement; (c) your violation of any rights of another party, including any Registered Users; or (d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. 2045 Studio reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you agree to fully cooperate with 2045 Studio in asserting any available defenses. This provision does not require you to indemnify any of the 2045 Studio Parties for any unconscionable commercial practice by such party or for such party’s fraud, deception, false promise, misrepresentation or concealment, or suppression or omission of any material fact in connection with any Services provided hereunder. You agree that the provisions in this section will survive any termination of your Account, the Agreement and/or your access to the Services.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS.
- As Is. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. 2045 STUDIO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARISING FROM USE OF THE SERVICES.
- 2045 STUDIO MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR CONDITION THAT: (1) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (3) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM 2045 STUDIO OR THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
- No Liability for Conduct of Third Parties. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT 2045 STUDIO PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE, AND YOU AGREE NOT TO SEEK TO HOLD 2045 STUDIO PARTIES LIABLE, FOR THE CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING OPERATORS OF EXTERNAL SITES, AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM SUCH THIRD PARTIES RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
- No Liability for Conduct of Other Users. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT 2045 STUDIO DOES NOT MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF USERS OF THE SERVICES. 2045 STUDIO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS.
- Third-Party Materials. As a part of the Services, you may have access to materials that are hosted by another party. You agree that it is impossible for 2045 Studio to monitor such materials and that you access these materials at your own risk.
- As Is. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. 2045 STUDIO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARISING FROM USE OF THE SERVICES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- Disclaimer of Certain Damages. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL 2045 STUDIO PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR DATA, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES OR COSTS DUE TO LOSS OF PRODUCTION OR USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, IN EACH CASE WHETHER OR NOT 2045 STUDIO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE AGREEMENT OR ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY OF A 2045 STUDIO PARTY FOR (i) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY A 2045 STUDIO PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE; OR FOR (ii) ANY INJURY CAUSED BY A 2045 STUDIO PARTY’S FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
- Cap on Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, 2045 STUDIO PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE GREATER OF (A) THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID TO 2045 Studio by you during the ONE (1)-month period prior to the act, omission or occurrence giving rise to such liability; (B) ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100); or (C) THE REMEDY OR PENALTY IMPOSED BY THE STATUTE UNDER WHICH SUCH CLAIM ARISES. THE FOREGOING CAP ON LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY OF A 2045 STUDIO PARTY FOR (i) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY A 2045 STUDIO PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE; OR FOR (ii) ANY INJURY CAUSED BY A 2045 STUDIO PARTY’S FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
- Exclusion of Damages. CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Basis of the Bargain. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN 2045 STUDIO AND YOU.
- PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. It is 2045 Studio’s policy to terminate membership privileges of any Registered User who repeatedly infringes copyright upon prompt notification to 2045 Studio by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) a description of the location on the Services of the material that you claim is infringing; (d) your address, telephone number and e-mail address; (e) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Contact information for 2045 Studio’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is as follows: Jessica Liu; 40 E 25th Street, Floor 11, New York, NY 10003; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT. 2045 Studio reserves the right to: (a) remove or refuse to post any of Your Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion; (b) take any action with respect to any of your Content that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such Content violates the Agreement, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or could create liability for 2045 Studio; (c) take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services; and/or (d) terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Services for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of this Agreement.
If 2045 Studio becomes aware of any possible violations by you of the Agreement, 2045 Studio reserves the right to investigate such violations. If, as a result of the investigation, 2045 Studio believes that criminal activity has occurred, 2045 Studio reserves the right to refer the matter to, and to cooperate with, any and all applicable legal authorities. 2045 Studio is entitled, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, to disclose any information or materials on or in the Services, including Your Content, in 2045 Studio’s possession in connection with your use of the Services, to (i) comply with applicable laws, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce the Agreement, (iii) respond to any claims that Your Content violates the rights of third parties, (iv) respond to your requests for customer service, or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of 2045 Studio, its Registered Users or the public, and all enforcement or other government officials, as 2045 Studio in its sole discretion believes to be necessary or appropriate.
- TERM AND TERMINATION.
- The Agreement commences on the date when you accept them (as described in the preamble above) and remain in full force and effect while you use the Services, unless terminated earlier in accordance with the Agreement.
- Prior Use. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you hereby acknowledge and agree that the Agreement commenced on the earlier to occur of (a) the date you first used the Services or (b) the date you accepted the Agreement, and will remain in full force and effect while you use any Services, unless earlier terminated in accordance with the Agreement.
- Termination of Services by 2045 Studio. If you have materially breached any provision of the Agreement, or if 2045 Studio is required to do so by law (e.g., where the provision of the Services is, or becomes, unlawful), 2045 Studio has the right to, immediately and without notice, suspend or terminate any Services provided to you. You agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in 2045 Studio’s sole discretion and that 2045 Studio shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your Account.
- Termination of Services by You. If you want to terminate the Services provided by 2045 Studio, you may do so by (a) notifying 2045 Studio at any time and (b) closing your Account for all of the Services that you use. Your notice should be sent, in writing, to 2045 Studio’s address set forth below.
- Effect of Termination. Termination of any Service includes removal of access to such Service and barring of further use of the Service. Termination of all Services also includes deletion of your password and all related information, files and Content associated with or inside your Account (or any part thereof), including Your Content. Upon termination of any Service, your right to use such Service will automatically terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of Services may involve deletion of Your Content associated therewith from our live databases. 2045 Studio will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any suspension or termination, including for deletion of Your Content. All provisions of the Agreement which by their nature should survive, shall survive termination of Services, including without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitation of liability.
- No Subsequent Registration. If your registration(s) with, or ability to access, the Services or any other 2045 Studio community, is discontinued by 2045 Studio due to your violation of any portion of the Agreement or for conduct otherwise inappropriate for the community, then you agree that you shall not attempt to re-register with or access the Services or any 2045 Studio community through use of a different member name or otherwise, and you acknowledge that you will not be entitled to receive a refund for fees related to those Services to which your access has been terminated. In the event that you violate the immediately preceding sentence, 2045 Studio reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately take any or all of the actions set forth herein without any notice or warning to you.
- INTERNATIONAL USERS. The Services can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to Services and Content that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that 2045 Studio intends to announce such Services or Content in your country. The Services are controlled and offered by 2045 Studio from its facilities in the United States of America. 2045 Studio makes no representations that the Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Services from other countries do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Please read the following arbitration agreement in this section (“Arbitration Agreement”) carefully. It requires that you and 2045 Studio arbitrate disputes with one another. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS SECTION 14 CONTAINS PROVISIONS GOVERNING HOW DISPUTES THAT YOU AND 2045 STUDIO HAVE AGAINST EACH OTHER WILL BE RESOLVED. AMONG OTHER THINGS, THIS SECTION 14 INCLUDES AN AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE WHICH REQUIRES, WITH LIMITED EXCEPTIONS, THAT ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND 2045 STUDIO BE RESOLVED BY BINDING AND FINAL ARBITRATION. THIS SECTION 14 ALSO CONTAINS A CLASS ACTION AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION 14 CAREFULLY.
- Applicability of Arbitration Agreement. Subject to the terms of this Arbitration Agreement, you and 2045 Studio agree that any dispute, claim, or disagreement arising out of or relating in any way to your access to or use of the Services, any communications you receive, any products sold or distributed through the Services, or the Agreement, including claims and disputes that arose between us before the effective date of the Agreement (each, a “Dispute”) will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that: (a) you and 2045 Studio may assert claims or seek relief in small claims court if such claims qualify and remain in small claims court; and (b) you or 2045 Studio may seek equitable relief in court for infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights (such as trademarks, trade dress, domain names, trade secrets, copyrights, and patents). For purposes of this Arbitration Agreement, “Dispute” will also include disputes that arose or involve facts occurring before the existence of this or any prior versions of the Agreement as well as claims that may arise after the termination of the Agreement.
- Informal Dispute Resolution. There may be instances when a Dispute arises between you and 2045 Studio. If that occurs, 2045 Studio is committed to working with you to reach a reasonable resolution. You and 2045 Studio agree that good faith informal efforts to resolve Disputes can result in a prompt, low‐cost and mutually beneficial outcome. You and 2045 Studio therefore agree that before either party commences arbitration against the other (or initiates an action in small claims court if a party so elects), we will personally meet and confer telephonically or via videoconference, in a good faith effort to resolve informally any Dispute covered by this Arbitration Agreement (“Informal Dispute Resolution Conference”). If you are represented by counsel, your counsel may participate in the conference, but you also agree to participate in the conference.
The party initiating a Dispute must give notice to the other party in writing of its intent to initiate an Informal Dispute Resolution Conference (“Notice”), which shall occur within forty-five (45) days after the other party receives such Notice, unless an extension is mutually agreed upon by the parties in writing. Notice to 2045 Studio that you intend to initiate an Informal Dispute Resolution Conference should be sent by email to email@example.com or regular mail to our offices located at 2045 Studio, Inc., 45 E 20th Street, Floor 11, New York, NY 10003. The Notice must include: (a) your name, telephone number, mailing address, e‐mail address associated with your account (if you have one); (b) the name, telephone number, mailing address and e‐mail address of your counsel, if any; and (c) a description of your Dispute.
The Informal Dispute Resolution Conference shall be individualized such that a separate conference must be held each time either party initiates a Dispute, even if the same law firm or group of law firms represents multiple users in similar cases, unless all parties agree; multiple individuals initiating a Dispute cannot participate in the same Informal Dispute Resolution Conference unless all parties agree. In the time between a party receiving the Notice and the Informal Dispute Resolution Conference, nothing in this Arbitration Agreement shall prohibit the parties from engaging in informal communications to resolve the initiating party’s Dispute. Engaging in the Informal Dispute Resolution Conference is a condition precedent and requirement that must be fulfilled before commencing arbitration. The statute of limitations and any filing fee deadlines shall be tolled while the parties engage in the Informal Dispute Resolution Conference process required by this section.
- Waiver of Jury Trial. YOU AND 2045 STUDIO HEREBY WAIVE ANY CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY. You and 2045 Studio are instead electing that all Disputes shall be resolved by arbitration under this Arbitration Agreement, except as specified in the Section 14.1 above. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is subject to very limited review.
- Waiver of Class or Other Non-Individualized Relief. YOU AND 2045 STUDIO AGREE THAT, EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED IN SECTION 14.9, EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE, OR COLLECTIVE BASIS, AND THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE ANY DISPUTE BE BROUGHT, HEARD, ADMINISTERED, RESOLVED, OR ARBITRATED ON A CLASS, COLLECTIVE, REPRESENTATIVE, OR MASS ACTION BASIS. ONLY INDIVIDUAL RELIEF IS AVAILABLE, AND DISPUTES OF MORE THAN ONE USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER USER. Subject to this Arbitration Agreement, the arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the party’s individual claim. Nothing in this paragraph is intended to, nor shall it, affect the terms and conditions under the Section 14.9. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Arbitration Agreement, if a court decides by means of a final decision, not subject to any further appeal or recourse, that the limitations of this Section 14.4 are invalid or unenforceable as to a particular claim or request for relief (such as a request for public injunctive relief), you and 2045 Studio agree that that particular claim or request for relief (and only that particular claim or request for relief) shall be severed from the arbitration and may be litigated in the state or federal courts located in New York, New York. All other Disputes shall be arbitrated or litigated in small claims court. This subsection does not prevent you or 2045 Studio from participating in a class-wide settlement of claims.
- Rules and Forum. The Agreement evidences a transaction involving interstate commerce; and notwithstanding any other provision herein with respect to the applicable substantive law, the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1 et seq., will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this Arbitration Agreement and any arbitration proceedings. If the Informal Dispute Resolution Process described above does not resolve satisfactorily within sixty (60) days after receipt of Notice, you and 2045 Studio agree that either party shall have the right to finally resolve the Dispute through binding arbitration. The arbitration will be conducted by JAMS, an established alternative dispute resolution provider. Disputes involving claims, counterclaims, or request for relief under $250,000, not inclusive of attorneys’ fees and interest, shall be subject to JAMS’s most current version of the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and procedures available at http://www.jamsadr.com/rules-streamlined-arbitration/; all other disputes shall be subject to JAMS’s most current version of the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures, available at http://www.jamsadr.com/rules-comprehensive-arbitration/. JAMS’s rules are also available at www.jamsadr.com or by calling JAMS at 800-352-5267. If JAMS is not available to arbitrate, the parties will select an alternative arbitral forum. Your responsibility to pay any JAMS fees and costs will be solely as set forth in the applicable JAMS rules.
A party who wishes to initiate arbitration must provide the other party with a request for arbitration (the “Request”). The Request must include: (a) the name, telephone number, mailing address, e‐mail address of the party seeking arbitration and the account username (if applicable) as well as the email address associated with any applicable account; (b) a statement of the legal claims being asserted and the factual bases of those claims; (c) a description of the remedy sought and an accurate, good‐faith calculation of the amount in controversy in United States Dollars; (d) a statement certifying completion of the Informal Dispute Resolution process as described above; and (e) evidence that the requesting party has paid any necessary filing fees in connection with such arbitration.
If the party requesting arbitration is represented by counsel, the Request shall also include counsel’s name, telephone number, mailing address, and email address. Such counsel must also sign the Request. By signing the Request, counsel certifies to the best of counsel’s knowledge, information, and belief, formed after an inquiry reasonable under the circumstances, that: (1) the Request is not being presented for any improper purpose, such as to harass, cause unnecessary delay, or needlessly increase the cost of dispute resolution; (2) the claims, defenses and other legal contentions are warranted by existing law or by a nonfrivolous argument for extending, modifying, or reversing existing law or for establishing new law; and (3) the factual and damages contentions have evidentiary support or, if specifically so identified, will likely have evidentiary support after a reasonable opportunity for further investigation or discovery.
Unless you and 2045 Studio otherwise agree, or the Batch Arbitration process discussed in Section 14.9 is triggered, the arbitration will be conducted in the county where you reside. Subject to the applicable JAMS rules, the arbitrator may direct a limited and reasonable exchange of information between the parties, consistent with the expedited nature of the arbitration.
You and 2045 Studio agree that all materials and documents exchanged during the arbitration proceedings shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone except the parties’ attorneys, accountants, or business advisors, and then subject to the condition that they agree to keep all materials and documents exchanged during the arbitration proceedings confidential.
- The arbitrator will be either a retired judge or an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of Delaware and will be selected by the parties from the JAMS roster of consumer dispute arbitrators. If the parties are unable to agree upon an arbitrator within thirty-five (35) days of delivery of the Request, then JAMS will appoint the arbitrator in accordance with the applicable JAMS rules, provided that if the Batch Arbitration process under Section 14.9 is triggered, JAMS will appoint the arbitrator for each batch.
- Authority of Arbitrator. The arbitrator shall have exclusive authority to resolve any Dispute, including, without limitation, disputes arising out of or related to the interpretation or application of the Arbitration Agreement, including the enforceability, revocability, scope, or validity of the Arbitration Agreement or any portion of the Arbitration Agreement, except for the following: (a) all Disputes arising out of or relating to the such Section 14.4, including any claim that all or part of the such Section 14.4 is unenforceable, illegal, void or voidable, or that such Section 14.4 has been breached, shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator; (b) except as expressly contemplated in the Section 14.9, all Disputes about the payment of arbitration fees shall be decided only by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator; (c) all Disputes about whether either party has satisfied any condition precedent to arbitration shall be decided only by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator; and (d) all Disputes about which version of the Arbitration Agreement applies shall be decided only by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator. The arbitration proceeding will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties, except as expressly provided in the Section 14.9. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any Dispute. The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and us. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
- Attorneys’ Fees and Costs. The parties shall bear their own attorneys’ fees and costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator finds that either the substance of the Dispute or the relief sought in the Request was frivolous or was brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)). If you or 2045 Studio need to invoke the authority of a court of competent jurisdiction to compel arbitration, then the party that obtains an order compelling arbitration in such action shall have the right to collect from the other party its reasonable costs, necessary disbursements, and reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred in securing an order compelling arbitration. The prevailing party in any court action relating to whether either party has satisfied any condition precedent to arbitration, including the Informal Dispute Resolution Process, is entitled to recover their reasonable costs, necessary disbursements, and reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.
- Batch Arbitration. To increase the efficiency of administration and resolution of arbitrations, you and 2045 Studio agree that in the event that there are one hundred (100) or more individual Requests of a substantially similar nature filed against 2045 Studio by or with the assistance of the same law firm, group of law firms, or organizations, within a thirty (30) day period (or as soon as possible thereafter), JAMS shall (a) administer the arbitration demands in batches of 100 Requests per batch (plus, to the extent there are less than 100 Requests left over after the batching described above, a final batch consisting of the remaining Requests); (b) appoint one arbitrator for each batch; and (b) provide for the resolution of each batch as a single consolidated arbitration with one set of filing and administrative fees due per side per batch, one procedural calendar, one hearing (if any) in a place to be determined by the arbitrator, and one final award (“Batch Arbitration”).
All parties agree that Requests are of a “substantially similar nature” if they arise out of or relate to the same event or factual scenario and raise the same or similar legal issues and seek the same or similar relief. To the extent the parties disagree on the application of the Batch Arbitration process, the disagreeing party shall advise JAMS, and JAMS shall appoint a sole standing arbitrator to determine the applicability of the Batch Arbitration process (“Administrative Arbitrator”). In an effort to expedite resolution of any such dispute by the Administrative Arbitrator, the parties agree the Administrative Arbitrator may set forth such procedures as are necessary to resolve any disputes promptly. The Administrative Arbitrator’s fees shall be paid by 2045 Studio.
You and 2045 Studio agree to cooperate in good faith with JAMS to implement the Batch Arbitration process including the payment of single filing and administrative fees for batches of Requests, as well as any steps to minimize the time and costs of arbitration, which may include: (1) the appointment of a discovery special master to assist the arbitrator in the resolution of discovery disputes; and (2) the adoption of an expedited calendar of the arbitration proceedings. This Batch Arbitration provision shall in no way be interpreted as authorizing a class, collective and/or mass arbitration or action of any kind, or arbitration involving joint or consolidated claims under any circumstances, except as expressly set forth in this provision.
- 30-Day Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt out of the provisions of this Arbitration Agreement by sending written notice of your decision to opt out to: 2045 Studio, Inc., 45 E 20th Street, Floor 11, New York, NY 10003, within thirty (30) days after first becoming subject to this Arbitration Agreement. Your notice must include your name and address, the email address you used to set up your 2045 Studio account (if you have one), and an unequivocal statement that you want to opt out of this Arbitration Agreement. If you opt out of this Arbitration Agreement, all other parts of these Terms of Service will continue to apply to you. Opting out of this Arbitration Agreement has no effect on any other arbitration agreements that you may currently have, or may enter in the future, with us.
- Invalidity; Expiration. Except as provided in the Section 14.4, if any part or parts of this Arbitration Agreement are found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable, then such specific part or parts shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed and the remainder of the Arbitration Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. You further agree that any Dispute that you have with 2045 Studio as detailed in this Arbitration Agreement must be initiated via arbitration within the applicable statute of limitation for that claim or controversy, or it will be forever time barred. Likewise, you agree that all applicable statutes of limitation will apply to such arbitration in the same manner as those statutes of limitation would apply in the applicable court of competent jurisdiction.
- Modification. Notwithstanding any provision in the Agreement to the contrary, we agree that if 2045 Studio makes any future material change to this Arbitration Agreement, it will notify you. Unless you reject the change within thirty (30) days of such change becoming effective by writing to 2045 Studio at: 2045 Studio, Inc., 45 E 20th Street, Floor 11, New York, NY 10003, your continued use of the Services, including the acceptance of products and services offered on or through the Services, following the posting of changes to this Arbitration Agreement constitutes your acceptance of any such changes. Changes to this Arbitration Agreement do not provide you with a new opportunity to opt out of the Arbitration Agreement if you have previously agreed to a version of the Agreement and did not validly opt out of arbitration. If you reject any change or update to this Arbitration Agreement, and you were bound by an existing agreement to arbitrate Disputes arising out of or relating in any way to your access to or use of the Services, any communications you receive, any products sold or distributed through the Services or the Agreement, the provisions of this Arbitration Agreement as of the date you first accepted the Agreement (or accepted any subsequent changes to the Agreement) remain in full force and effect. 2045 Studio will continue to honor any valid opt outs of the Arbitration Agreement that you made to a prior version of the Agreement.
- THIRD-PARTY SERVICES.
- Third-Party Websites and Applications. The Services may contain links to third-party websites (“Third-Party Websites”) and applications (“Third-Party Applications”). When you click on a link to a Third-Party Website or Third-Party Application, we will not warn you that you have left the Services and are subject to the terms and conditions (including privacy policies) of another website or destination. Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Applications are not under the control of 2045 Studio. 2045 Studio is not responsible for any Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Applications. 2045 Studio provides these Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Applications only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Applications, or any product or service provided in connection therewith. You use all links in Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Applications at your own risk. When you leave our Website or Mobile App, the Agreement and our policies no longer govern. You should review applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Applications, and make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party.
- App Stores. You acknowledge and agree that the availability of the Mobile App and the Services is dependent on the third party from whom you received the Mobile App license, e.g., the Apple App Store or Google Play (each, an “App Store”). You acknowledge that the Agreement is between you and 2045 Studio and not with the App Store. 2045 Studio, not the App Store, is solely responsible for the Services, including the Mobile App, the content thereof, maintenance, support services, and warranty therefor, and addressing any claims relating thereto (e.g., product liability, legal compliance or intellectual property infringement). In order to use the Mobile App, you must have access to a wireless network, and you agree to pay all fees associated with such access. You also agree to pay all fees (if any) charged by the App Store in connection with the Services, including the Mobile App. You agree to comply with, and your license to use the Mobile App is conditioned upon your compliance with all terms of agreement imposed by the applicable App Store when using any Service, including the Mobile App. You acknowledge that the App Store (and its subsidiaries) are third-party beneficiaries of the Agreement and will have the right to enforce it.
- Accessing and Downloading the Mobile App from iTunes. The following applies to any App Store Sourced Application accessed through or downloaded from the Apple App Store:
- You acknowledge and agree that (i) the Agreement is concluded between you and 2045 Studio only, and not Apple, and (ii) 2045 Studio, not Apple, is solely responsible for the App Store Sourced Application and content thereof. Your use of the App Store Sourced Application must comply with the App Store Terms of Service.
- You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App Store Sourced Application.
- In the event of any failure of the App Store Sourced Application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the App Store Sourced Application to you and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App Store Sourced Application. As between 2045 Studio and Apple, any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of 2045 Studio.
- You and 2045 Studio acknowledge that, as between 2045 Studio and Apple, Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the App Store Sourced Application or your possession and use of the App Store Sourced Application, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App Store Sourced Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- You and 2045 Studio acknowledge that, in the event of any third-party claim that the App Store Sourced Application or your possession and use of that App Store Sourced Application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, as between 2045 Studio and Apple, 2045 Studio, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by the Agreement.
- You and 2045 Studio acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third-party beneficiaries of the Agreement as related to your license of the App Store Sourced Application, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the Agreement as related to your license of the App Store Sourced Application against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
- Without limiting any other terms of the Agreement, you must comply with all applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the App Store Sourced Application.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS.
- Governing Law. ANY DISPUTE, CLAIM OR REQUEST FOR RELIEF RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE GOVERNED AND INTERPRETED BY AND UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF DELAWARE, CONSISTENT WITH THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY PRINCIPLES THAT PROVIDE FOR THE APPLICATION OF THE LAW OF ANY OTHER JURISDICTION. THE UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON CONTRACTS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SALE OF GOODS IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED FROM THIS AGREEMENT.
- Exclusive Venue. To the extent the parties are permitted under this Agreement to initiate litigation in a court, both you and 2045 Studio agree that all claims and disputes arising out of or relating to the Agreement will be litigated exclusively in the state or federal courts located in New York, New York.
- Electronic Communications. The communications between you and 2045 Studio may take place via electronic means, whether you visit the Services or send 2045 Studio e-mails, or whether 2045 Studio posts notices on the Services or communicates with you via e-mail. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from 2045 Studio in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that 2045 Studio provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were to be in writing. The foregoing does not affect your statutory rights, including but not limited to the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act at 15 U.S.C. §7001 et seq. (“E-Sign”).
- The Agreement, and your rights and obligations hereunder, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated or otherwise transferred by you without 2045 Studio’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void.
- Force Majeure. 2045 Studio shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, pandemics, war, terrorism, riots, embargos, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
- Questions, Complaints, Claims. If you have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Services, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your concerns have been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
- Where 2045 Studio requires that you provide an e-mail address, you are responsible for providing 2045 Studio with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address you provided to 2045 Studio is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you any notices required/ permitted by the Agreement, 2045 Studio’s dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice. You may give notice to 2045 Studio at the following address: 2045 Studio, Inc., 45 E 20th Street, Floor 11, New York, NY 10003. Such notice shall be deemed given when received by 2045 Studio by letter delivered by nationally recognized overnight delivery service or first class postage prepaid mail at the above address.
- Any waiver or failure to enforce any provision of the Agreement on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion.
- If any portion of the Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intention of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Export Control. You may not use, export, import, or transfer any Services except as authorized by U.S. law, the laws of the jurisdiction in which you obtained the Services, and any other applicable laws. In particular, but without limitation, the Services may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any United States embargoed countries, or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. You also will not use the Services for any purpose prohibited by U.S. law, including the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, nuclear, chemical or biological weapons. You acknowledge and agree that products, services or technology provided by 2045 Studio are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the United States. You shall comply with these laws and regulations and shall not, without prior U.S. government authorization, export, re-export, or transfer 2045 Studio products, services or technology, either directly or indirectly, to any country in violation of such laws and regulations.
- Consumer Complaints. In accordance with California Civil Code §1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
- Entire Agreement. The Agreement is the final, complete and exclusive agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and merges all prior discussions between the parties with respect to such subject matter.